Wednesday, May 11, 2005

No holiday yet

The nearly-one-month long exam period finally ended last week. There was something very important missing throughout was the kan-cheongness which is used to believe as the important factor for the preparation of exam. Anyway, I’ve to say that that was a tough and bumpy period which I knew the Lord must be there to lead me.

I found that I was sick just a few days before the first paper. That was an open book one and yet I didn’t have the strength to stock up past year papers’ solution. On the day I couldn’t think and do much because my brain didn’t appear to function well…

One day prior to another open book paper I woke up to find that I had fever. Eventually I had 13-hour sleep and went into the exam hall giving some marks back to the examiners.

Over the same period I also went through a minor surgery beneath my foot.

Anyhow those are history now. Right now I’m having fun with my EID (Engineering Innovation and Design) teammates, hopping that everyone will enjoy that. Just that I feel more stressful than during exam. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home