Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Can u smell what I'm cooking?

Went to the campus medical centre again. Last time, slightly more than 1 month ago, the doctor gave me the Collomack solution to cook with the corn. I was supposed to apply it immediately after that for 2 weeks. But due to expected circumstances, I didn't.

Only when 2 weeks ago I started, but thing doesn't turn up right, it becomes pop corn. Worse! When showed to her the doctor told me it isn't corn. No wonder, I've using the wrong recipe for it. So the nurse peeled off the skin around it and prepared cold dish, by using liquid nitrogen. She says the amount is sufficient for twice, so I'll have to revisit her again next week.

In the worse case, some digging jobs might have to be done cause the soil may not be suitable for crop anymore. It has been invaded. :(

Haih.

(Pls refer to the previous post 3 levels down for relevant info.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home