Monday, March 14, 2005

O ya, why?

Saw my poly days’ lecturer during the dinner time. He’s here to get his second master’s degree. Wow!

He taught me Collaborative Commerce and Design back in those days, so I wondered whether he comes here to get an MBA as NTU ranks in the top 100 on EIU’s worldwide ranking (ok, this is advertisement). The fact is that getting it costs too much, it will drain up the bank account. So he didn't take that course.

Having known that I spent a great deal of time on extra-curricular activities (ECA), he told me that it does NOT really matter unless one’s academic transcript isn’t colourful enough. Though he involved heavily during the undergrad days, that doesn’t help much.

A friend of his in secondary school days now doing sales and marketing is making big bucks. He got THREE condos, and each worth S$3.5mil! That’s more than RM24,000,000 man!!!

I’m confused. I can’t remember why, or what’s the reason I want (or need?) to come to university. Results? Job? Money? ECA? Hard life? Exam?

Well, the fact is that exams are coming again, there’s gonna be hard life again. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home