Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just come back from campus camp at Kota Tinggi on Sunday, I was tooooo tired. I ran and swam and walked after having been not exercising for THREE months or four because of that little thing beneath the foot. That was simply so wonderful!

We had fellowships, station games, fire-fly cruise, food, blendings, etc over there with nearly 40 people. When in Kuching, most of the time I have no chance to play because I'm one of the back-stage people or front-stage to take photos; it was different now. Hahaha... I feel that acting childishly is actually very funny and make me feel forever young. Yeah!!!

It's others' holiday now and I feel I'm ever busier than ever. The assignments, projects, people are kind of invisible forces keep pushing on me, and I need the Lord's grace to empower me more and more. I'm so busy. I'm so tired. I'm zzz-ing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home