Sunday, October 17, 2004

My Near Future

In one month's time, I see myself rejoicing over the fact that my first semester's exams are over...
After that, if I'm lucky maybe I get allocated for GE. Or maybe I will miss my family and go back to Kuching. Oh wait, won’t GE be very interesting? See how…
Anywayz, in six months time, I see myself finishing my first year in NTU. The results, I have no idea.
In ten months time, I see myself standing at my EID group’s exhibition booth, proudly showcasing our innovation to marketers.
In twelve months time, I see myself facing another report-preparing crisis crashing with exam-preparing dilemma.
In eighteen months time, I see myself sitting in a company (Industrial Attachment) staring at the boss’ seat. Hehe… ;)
In thirty months time, I see myself facing FYP’s (final year project) deadline with a few strands of white hair.
In thirty-three months time, I see myself standing on the stage during convocation to get a first ever “Well-done-on-your-report Award”. Thank God… :p
In thirty-six months time, I see myself sitting in a company again, wondering where is the boss’ seat.
In forty-eight months time, I see myself sitting at the same seat, wondering what happen to the boss’ eyes.
In sixty months time, the visibility would be unclear, my vision becomes blur…

By the way, nobody ask me to write how I see myself in the future. I am just wondering whether I’m an oracle and try to predict the future.

What I know from all the brothers and sisters around me, the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to TRUST GOD. I hope I do. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home