Saturday, October 16, 2004

Story teller?

Living in the fantasy of report-has-been-submitted-at-last-and-there-is-no-more syndrome, I thought I could finally come to peace of mind. Unfortunately, it lasted for merely less than six hours, ended by a request: “tell me a story”. Simple yet extremely tough task.

I didn't read much. That's why I hate to write essays in those good old days, simply because asking me to write was like trying to get some juice by squeezing a dried orange. Anyway life works in mysterious way (that’s why you are reading my blog now. :p )!

I thought I could somehow turn away the request by giving excuse (*shhhh…*) but the oracle seemed to know that. The request changed to: “tell me a story about your life”. I was puzzled. It looks as if there’s no way for me to escape from writing something in life. Over the years, be it good days or bad days or unknown days, there are so many stories that comprised into me. Some are really worth to tell. Hmmm… maybe someday when I need tongkat, I would be telling stories to people. Maybe you? Story teller, am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home