Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hey, I just joined Friendster

I don't think there's much left out there who doen't have a Friendster account, needless to say bout those who have never heard of it. Today, I wanna announce that I have joint it, hurray! <:o) I have got 3 persons only thel list already. Aih... don't know where did my friends send all their invitations to, can't add them yet. Why didn't I join when they invite me? Hehe... haha... hoho... It's not the time yet to uncover the truth. Kekekeke... Isn't it weird that I join when exams are coming? Oh ya, indeed, but... (for those highly driven by curiousity and wish to know more, see my ## LIFE ## coverage)

Anyway, I'm chbong. Look forward to getting surprise! Good day!



P/s: Above is my photo in friendster. I might look like smoking, actually I'm not. I against this act of polluting the air being shared by others. Please leave a better sky to our mother earth, and you and me.

2 Comments:

Blogger kimann_ong said...

hey guy...thinking of giving you some motivation via the above post but couldnt get in to the comment page..so,just simply drop it here...em,dont bother about your "dear" roommate..er,how about asking him to serve you instead..haha...feeling stress and need someone to talk to?...i could be a good listener sometimes (though i was the one talking normally...haha)..k lar...cheer up ya..we all stressed up...but at least..friends are meant to be supportive...dont we?

2:23 AM  
Blogger kimann_ong said...

hey guy...thinking of giving you some motivation via the above post but couldnt get in to the comment page..so,just simply drop it here...em,dont bother about your "dear" roommate..er,how about asking him to serve you instead..haha...feeling stress and need someone to talk to?...i could be a good listener sometimes (though i was the one talking normally...haha)..k lar...cheer up ya..we all stressed up...but at least..friends are meant to be supportive...dont we?

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home