Thursday, October 07, 2004

亏死

This morning I'll have my Thermo (MP2010) quiz. Therea are sooo many cycles there: Carnot cycle, Rankine cycle, heat pump, refrigerator, heat engine, etc. The cycles cycle my confident away...

Fortunately there are those who are soooo kind and helped me revised the topics that would be covered. Hey, Mr Ong, a special thanks for you here.

Update: quiz ended

After several atempts of solving the questions, I discovered that I've had a totally wrong idea! Anyway it was solved before time, just to realised that my answer has a discrepancy with the "standard" answers around me. Gosh! On top of a question that was partially left blank, I'm afraid to imagine what would my final grade be for this 4-AU subject.

I need to turn to full throttle to catch up before it's too late!~~

Wait for my good news.

7.45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home