Thursday, October 14, 2004

3.37AM

The night is so dark, the breeze is so cool, the rhythm of the song is so soft, and they make the night so peace.

Yet I'm sitting in front of my only 'mate' to rush my lab report. THE DEADLINE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YESTERDAY! But how can I remember what i've done or what the professor taught as far as 6 weeks back?! T_T ... No tear.

20 days. Others already started the preparations for exams. In contrast, i'm still struggling with my reports and reports and reports! oh ya, not forget to mention blogging and blogging and... Erhmmm... Looks like this blog has been a rubbish bin for me to speak out all the emotion... 不满. (Ingbun bo ho, bo bian. I regret didn't learn Ingbun well during those good old days. 哎... still need to do report in Ingbun...) Not planning to sleep today.

What are you doing everyday at this point of time? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home