Friday, October 15, 2004

Never ending story

I miss the good old days when I attended English Language, Chinese Language and Malay Language classes. It was very exciting in these classes. Remember when the teachers asked us to write essay, I always had a piece of paper on my table which remain neat and clean until the end of the classes. Guess what? My buddies and I had wonderful time discussed other matters more important than the essays. After all what I got were "advices" from the nice teachers. Hehe... ;)

Gone were the days the teachers gave me chances to promise them again and again. Nowadays, the reports are 5 times, 10 times longer than the essays. And if I don't meet the deadlines, they gonna make sure that we see each other again next semester. Maybe what they want is a souvenir from me, a report. Not only the topics are so hard, it is simply squeezing my brain and soul, getting the fullest out from me. Yet, it is still not grade-guaranteed. Aih...

Coming are the days with full uncertainties. There are still a lot of reports coming their ways, ready to hit me so hard till I laying on the ground calling for help, yet too soft to be heard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home