Thursday, October 07, 2004

Busy day

It's another busy day. From the tutorial in 8.30 am, Thermo quiz, later went to Chee Huar's place to build Rotaract's website, then submit to our Ms Director Wei Jun. I had promised Benny to pass him the updated Tech comm report by evening yet I hadn't had anything done. I had to concentrate on the report while my mind was thinking about Jason's message sent during the quiz - must report at outside Cartel by 6.45 pm - while my whole being was almost exhausted.

My NTU life seems to be fully packed, from activities to activities, meetings to meetings, projects to projects, and LASTLY from books to books. Isn't an undergraduate's life should be burried under those books (make it as first priority) to get good grade because of the premium that one had paid? The tuition fee is really a whopping amount! Imagine if you failed it...

How come the actual life is so different!? Do I really have to continue with this kind of life? What do I get eventually?

Still in a midst of looking for the truth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home