Monday, November 29, 2004

Holiday

It has been one week now and it’s time to take a glance checking what a week it has been.

Firstly, my daily timetable. Barely achieved the time off the bed for one day, but never lay down on bed on time. Perhaps my bed is too far so it takes time going there.

Then my projects. Still under proposal stage (as this is the most important stage ;) ) Anyway, they shall be done when time is appropriate.

My hair has been put under spotlight and becomes others topic wherever I go. Haha… :D It’s not weird and not a great deal actually, just hasn’t been cut since 9 Aug this year. IMHO, it’s like Junichiro Koizumi’s hair style. (Not familiar with that name? Oh, he’s not a celebrity… He’s Japan’s prime minister. ;) ) Hahahahaha…

Ok, the problem is that my hair’s thickness is in historic level. But it catches eyes, cool!

How much is RM7 mil? Can anybody put it in perspective? Wanna have a feel of it.

Lastly, how’s your progress for EID project title? Heh, don’t waste your time even in holiday. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home