Monday, November 22, 2004

A lovely morning

Aha, it’s a brand new day again! It’s the first Monday for the vacation after the devastating exam. And, today will be a brand new start for my daily life which gonna be really different from the school days.

At 7 am, went to the TV room to get news headlines from Channel News Asia. Later jogged around the hall. Also climbed the staircase with around a-hundred-and-ten steps that leads the one of the peaks in NTU – Nanyang House – and had exercise there.

The cool breeze is so refreshing up there. I can see the trees and the grass in NTU are so green and simply so adorable. But I didn’t appreciate the nice panorama, which so easily accessible, before this. Ohhh, what a waste. Anyway, the whole experience is just extraordinary!

Because I’m going back to Kuching tomorrow, ha, so actually went out to Orchard Road with friend yesterday. My friend brought one drama from Malaysia which he plans to kill his time with. So after coming back, I marathon-watched 7 VCDs till this morning so that won’t miss any story when friend returns the movie to his friend. :p

Walked for a whole day and watched for whole night. So the conclusion is, I did not sleep at all. But I still feel good. ;) hehe

Good morning and have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home