Friday, November 19, 2004

End of show

These two days I have been really, really, really boring. Now, the exams are all over (except one actually, but it's bout fate :p), I should be very joyful, shouldn't I?

What I realise now is that, exams ain't no fun at all. You get to see your friends and at times you sit down together to have discussions. You go out have meals together, burn midnight oil together. And after every battle you come together to talk bout how bad you've done and what you shouldn't have done and so on.

When they are over, the problem arouses. The people you used to meet everyday aren’t around anymore. It’s simply because they have gone back to reunion with their families.

The exams are over and the stage is bare. The things you did together become your very own one-man-show. You eat alone, walk alone, watch movie alone, talk alone, sleep alone, and the act goes on.

Now I’m sitting here in the room with emptiness all around. It’s English Proficiency, something that I didn’t do well in the good old days, that keeps the show going on. Only after Saturday when it’s really over, then they can bring the curtain down.

I miss my home. Flight on next Tuesday, I really can't wait till then. My family, my buddies, and all the loved ones, see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home