Thursday, November 25, 2004

My Holiday Resolutions

It is really holiday now. Wise saying says nobody plans to fail, but most fail to plan. So here goes my holiday resolutions.

Firstly would be my holiday time table. It would be comprehensive enough to guide me through the days.
0730 Wake up
0000 Go to bed

Secondly, I need to start a normal spiritual life all over again. May the Lord leads me.

Thirdly, I will carry out some projects from my father, mother and probably to propose on my own. As some are always on the list, some are very new and still in the proposal stage that I have just started on the budget and imagination.
1. Paint the house
2. Clear bushes
3. House keeping
4. Decorate bathroom (just proposed)
5. Et catera
This is by no mean an exhaust list as orders would just come in from any parties anytime. I’m also interested in out-sourcing the projects; so do drop me a line and we shall negotiate about further details.

Fourthly, to prepare myself for the next semester and beyond in terms of dollars and cents knowledge. BUT HEY, COME ON, IT’S HOLIDAY! Hmmm...

And lastly, review the resolutions from time to time, especially the time table. I hope this is the first step towards successful planning for the sake of planning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home