Monday, November 15, 2004

Lo, gorgeous beauties

Guess what car is this...



Went to the Motorshow today with Xiong ge, who comes all the way here to... err... to accompany his wife shopping here. Haha... Actually they're just here for holiday, and he spared some time with me to go there. Now, let's take a look at different angle...



Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster! Hey, these are the first to strike my eyes when entering the show, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeek and gorgeous beauties. Wow, I've never seen such beauty this close before, it's sooooo astonishing! Wonder how does it feel sitting inside and when the car is flying on the ground.

Btw if any of you out there owns this, don't mind pls drop me a line and get me a free ride, I'd really really really appreciate that. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home