Thursday, October 21, 2004

Snapshot

One night, after Physics extra session, Mr. K told me he had discovered Mr. A's one excellent attitude. As a close friend (too close actually, trying to keep a distance) to Mr. A, I felt sorry for not realising this particular attitude. When we’ve reached our room, I say…

Me: "Hey, Mr. K told me something good bout you."
A: "Huh, what has he said bout me?"
Me: "Wait, before I tell you, do you think you’ve any merit?"
A: "Aiya, I’m ..." (just assume he said no)
Me: “Are you sure? Frankly he told me that you are good at …” (worthless to mention… hahaha, just kidding :p ) “… you are always well-prepared at all time, even when it’s not exam your state is like can sit for exam anytime. I didn’t realise you’ve this merit even knowing you for so long and since we’re so close.” Blah blah blah plus some merits.
A: “Oh actually I’m like this one,” (can’t tahan, start praising himself) “unlike SOMEBODY, always so slack even knowing there’s not much time left.” (Okay, I know where this arrow is pointing to)
Me: “Ok, now I know why Mr. K can only discover ONE merit even having know you for few months already.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home