Monday, January 30, 2006

Wagio&Dety's Wedding

So Wagio is was my housemate. He decided to get married on the day of Jan 14, 2006 in Jakarta.

So I went. It was nearly a last minute decision, which I made only 2 days before the big day. On that Saturday, I met with the others at Habour Front at 9 am. After breakfast, we went to Batam by ferry and departed Batam airport 1.20pm Indonesia time and reached Jakarta 2.30pm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AirAsia plane with Indonesia's flag!

Jakarta welcomed us with a heavy downpour during the near-2-hour journey to the destination. To reach there, we've travelled on train, ferry, taxi and plane, as well as lift. If you think it's interesting enough, mind you, the return trip is even more exiting.. Haha. For the time being, let's enjoy the photos that I took.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunny day, in fact this was taken on the next day :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The new couple entering into the ballroom.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh, that's me! Apparently too excited though.

Fyi, the airfare costs me Rp477,300 which is S$82.31. Great deal, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home