Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

Last month was a really busy month for me. After exams, anyway, I had some whole new and exciting experiences. I went to recording studio, managed production line for cd album's packaging, went to Malabon, attended youth truth camp in Singapore as well as youth church conference in Kuching, drove all the way up to Miri which is 850km away, and more. And those marked the end of 2005.

There're some nice photos taken and I'd be too happy to share with you all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A view at Tagaytay, Cavite.


So, in short, what I did during the holiday was mainly packing and unpacking, just like a normad! In fact, the intervals between the trips were too short to dry all my clothes. I had to pack even though the clothes were still wet.

Now I'm back. Next week, the industrial attachment (IA) is going to start and I'm going to experience the job as an engineer. Another new experience. Hello Sulzerchemtech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home