Saturday, October 01, 2005

i'm bz bz bz

Just submitted one report yesterday, and there are 6 more projects/assignments to go. Some of them are individual, and most are group projects; some I’m clear with the objectives, some I’ve really no idea what, why am I doing.

I’m in design stream. In the syllabus, control has nothing to do with me, which I don’t know why they did away that in this course. But, my lab project now is dealing with the control stuff. I’ve totally no background on this so everything is alien to me. Having done it for 4 weeks and yet our group still has no idea what does the professor want! What do all those graphs, math model have to do with the thing we are doing?!

People say look at the bright side of life. Isn’t that a crash course is good for our future by supplementing our knowledge? Is it?

I think I’m not a good engineer. Given the standard of education, I may only be as good as an average engineer could be. I’m hung half-way between the sky and ground. I lack of edge.

I can hardly laugh or find something funny to improve my life quality. I have to, without choice, to surrender myself. Enough said.

After one year of blogging, looks like report is still the thing that I blog about. Nevertheless, I could sense some sort of satisfaction after accomplishing a report. I think it shouldn’t only be assessed by the professors alone but anyone else deserves to read it. So do not be surprised to read some weird posts here that seem don’t make any sense, yet please grade me if you wish. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home