Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Online Transaction ERROR!!!

I attempted to book a ticket over AirAsia.com for a flight from KLIA bound for Kuching at 12.30am on this day of October 26. After keying in all the important and secret information, the website spit on me a stupid message, saying ERROR! It said I clicked one of the forbidden buttons on stupid IE which I actually DID NOT.

I waited patiently for more than 45 sec and started wondering if the number displayed on that page along with a line saying something like "if waiting time is unusually long" useful. Out of sudden, instead of the word "successful" that I was expecting, it said a possible duplicate booking was detected. WHO is doing that? What HAPPENED to the secret string of number?

Ok, it's good that they suggest to call the reservation center. But stupid, where is the number? I can't find it anywhere else again. (So do copy down it if you've chance to book from them.) And the call centers aren't open yet. WHERE can I get HELP?!!!! Feel like once they've had their hand in your pocket, they don't really care bout you anymore.

Ok, the bank. Again, I had been forced to call a couple of times before really finding out which option is right. STUPID system, can't they just put another option to go back to previous menu!!??

ARGHHHH! UNFORTUNATELY other than their services, I don't have other choice. Internet shopping? A long way to go, for me.

Let's wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home