Monday, September 12, 2005

Recess - again (3rd)

Video training ended yesterday and it was simply amazing, marvellous!

Today is the start for the recess week, so I must have a nice plan for it. I SHOULD BE doing my CAD project today and NOW because later I'll have to go 'marketing' for some meat for tomorrow's BBQ at 6pm since at 2pm I have one meeting in school. From Wednesned I've gotta do either car-stacker project or QFD/DFM project. Saturday evening we will be making dumpling and then Sunday as usual, busy, busy, busy.

I need to find time in between to do my system archetype assignment as well as catch up with all my subjects - accounting, vibrations, materials, casting, plastic injection moulding - among many other projects.

Do I sound like I'm sooooo busy? Like I've no personal and private time at all. Yet, and yet, still have the time to blog here??? Because, this is because. I don't think you're any indifferent with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home