Sunday, November 07, 2004

Motivation

Life could never get more boring these days. I'm already in a state that whoever know me would not believe that it's me, including myself...

Everyday I would take ten minutes walk from my hall to school and settle down at the bench area at the fifth floor. It's a nice place as there's not much people there, and the atmosphere is just nice to study. What's good bout that place is you'll get motivated when seeing other people are working so hard. Well, there's this particular group of people that I think it's worth to mention. Guess what? They are camping there!

They are a group of around nine people, which should be part-time students and not staying in the hall. They seem to be making use of their time to the highest efficiency by cutting off travel time and other activities and of course not blogging. :p They were there since Tuesday and tonight is the 6th night already. I really need that kind of spirit to move on for three papers to be cleared next week.

For those who are sitting for exams or SPM or whatever, I hope this motivates you as well. Maybe you should look for some place that force you to study and do nothing else and meanwhile stay there for a few nights. Have fun when studying! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home