Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Day 1

Yes, it's today. First subject: Technical Communication, formal REPORT writing. Nothing much to comment bout it. Good luck to myself.

UPDATE 11.32pm

What a terible test... We need to prepare part of a report, which is about designing a toothbrush handle and something related to oral hygiene.

I almost didn't answer the question that carries 40 marks! Hopefully the result would just decorate my result transcript, not to destroy it... Imagine I go for job interview someday and the inteviwer looks at my result transcript and says, "Wow, you've got a D for your Technical Communication!"
"Well I wasn't good in writing report."
"Oh don't worry, if so then we won't ask you to write report."
"Really? That sounds great!"

Would that be true? Maybe what the interviewer means would just be "thanks for coming for the interview, you're not qualified to be employed."

Btw, please keep your mouth healthy and don't make others' life difficult. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home