Wednesday, July 11, 2007

iHate

I hate to not know anything.
I hate to be the last to know.
I hate to know what's going on.
I hate to not be able to do anything.
I hate to feel helpless.

I hate that during this grad-find.job-send.resume-interview-sign period for most people I'm here wait-see-wait-see eat-drink-sleep and wait and see. South wind north wind, low visibility. Dear Mr. DBS Bank, please wait.wait.wait. Dear Mr. UofA please look at the bright side of [my] life. Dear Mr. SPETA RDC PL are u also wait.see.wait? Anyways dear Mr. Sellers_cum_buyers look out for phone rings as a fortune is waiting for u [and me].

I hate to blog at 3.04AM and I hate that I gotta go NTU to collect certificate and transcript later today at 9.00AM and then go back 5 working days later to collect a duplicate transcript. I hate red tape.

I hate for not being able to love what is promised to come. I'm confused. I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home